Staffs of the department are :
- Shahana Khatun
Hospital social service programmes:
Medical social work or hospital social service is the application of social work knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to the field of health and medicine. Hospital social service is a helping programmed which gear up to accomplish to meet patients needs. Hospital social service provides lot of tremendous service for the wellbeing of patients in following style:
- To help the patients to get admission in hospital and provides important directions.
- To help patients to adjust with hospital’s environment.
- To provide medicine, blood, cloths, crach, artificial organ, spectacles and other treatment materials to the poor and helpless patients.
- To provides financial support and help to do required pathological test to the poor and helpless patients.
- To provide/supply nutritious food to the poor and helpless patients.
- To provide rehabilitation facilities to the a band oned and disdained child.
- To assists the patients to come or lead a normal life who are passing horrible time because of diseases.
- To give priority to provide treatment service and to get admission in organization which are run by social service department those who are old and disabled persons
- To arrange recreational facilities for the patients those who are staying in hospital
- To refer the patients to other hospital if necessary.
- To counsel the patients about health awareness and primary treatment.
- To console and provide mental support to the patient and his/her guardians in aspect of severe malasis and operation.
- To arrange swan song for the deceased person who have no identity.
- To provide financial support, travel rent who have got free from disease for to go his family.